Search the Collection
Advanced Search

An elevated view of the bow and portside of the tugboat JAMES WALLACE built in 1924 and owned by Mrs E Wallace & BJ Anderson

Date: 1924 - c 1940
Dimensions:
Overall: 89 x 147 mm
Medium: Photograph
Credit Line: ANMM Collection Transfer from the Australian War Memorial
Classification:Photographs
Object Name: Photograph
Object No: ANMS0047[459]

User Terms