Search the Collection
Advanced Search

The Goldsmith & Silversmiths Co Ltd

Institution: The Goldsmith & Silversmiths Co Ltd
Goldsmiths and Silversmiths Company was a large business of retail jewellers and silversmiths established in 1880 at 112 Regent Street, London. The original partners were William Gibson and John Lawrence Langman. In 1898 the firm converted into a limited liablity company under the style Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co Ltd. The firm was amalgamated in 1952 in Garrard & Co Ltd.