Search the Collection
Advanced Search

David and William Henderson & Company

1872 - 1936

Institution: David and William Henderson & Company
Scottish marine engineering and shipbuilding company, based on Clydeside. The company was founded in 1872 and continued to operate until 1936. The company shipyard was on the northern banks of the River Clyde at the point where the River Kelvin joins the Clyde.