Search the Collection
Advanced Search

Grangemouth Dockyard Company Limited

Scottish, 1918 - 1967

Institution: Grangemouth Dockyard Company Limited
The company was established in Grangemouth by William Miller and Samuel Popham Jackson in 1885. It was incorporated as Greenock & Grangemouth Dockyard Co. in 1908. The yards were split in 1918 with Grangemouth becoming Grangemouth Dockyard Co Ltd. It became part of Swan Hunter in 1967.